Forums >> Survivor >> Survivor Discussion

This is a response to: i think it shows the editing of survivor which is annoying IMO. apparently they wanted us to think it was J but then D is gone. well stop messing
colleenag
Jokers Pro
Reged: 12/28/13
Loc: New Hampshire
It probably is the editing. Remember last season, with Debbie, how weird it got? Every season is seems to get a lil worse, more contrived or just
11/16/17 11:56 AM

downright confusing.

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* This season is so confusing to me. But the biggest question I have is last week, why did Joe threaten everyone with an idol and then use it
trifecta
11/15/17 10:43 PM
xx * I think the dumb move was showing it at TC and then becoming paranoid that others would try and flush it out and decide to play it.
colleenag
11/16/17 04:23 AM
xx * i think it shows the editing of survivor which is annoying IMO. apparently they wanted us to think it was J but then D is gone. well stop messing
Belle
11/16/17 11:43 AM
xx * It probably is the editing. Remember last season, with Debbie, how weird it got? Every season is seems to get a lil worse, more contrived or just
colleenag
11/16/17 11:56 AM
xx * Seems like he just wants air time NT
Bessie
11/16/17 01:28 AM

Extra information
Thread views: 723
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)