Forums >> Survivor >> Survivor Discussion

This is a response to: It's taking a while for me to warm up to this season and cast. The comps seem boring and no one grabs my interest. Anyone else? NT
colleenag
Jokers Pro
Reged: 12/28/13
Loc: New Hampshire
I am liking Ryan and Devon more and more and I really liked Jessica's "diaries" last night about Cole and his betrayal and her self awareness
10/19/17 04:15 AM

however; keeping Joe in the game by her hand really sucked! That power should of been bequeathed to the losing tribe members. Oh well.

Otherwise I can't stand Joe (which makes for good drama for me going forward; glad the person who went last night went.

Not overly excited about the season but will continue to watch.

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* It's taking a while for me to warm up to this season and cast. The comps seem boring and no one grabs my interest. Anyone else? NT
grandjete
10/18/17 10:11 PM
xx * Me too... It doesn't help that they want to do these secret advantages. Seems too easy for production to be more involved and/or interfering. NT
all8up
10/20/17 12:45 PM
xx * There’s too many wrinkles & twists in today’s reality tv. I get they are trying for higher ratings but does that stuff really matter for ratings? NT
justin_2pac
10/20/17 05:27 PM
xx * I don't know... With all the social media outlets it seems like trending is as important as ratings anymore. I see it with most all forms of
all8up
10/25/17 02:35 PM
xx * 100% agree with everything you said, I’m a reality purist so I rarely like a twist implemented these days. Social media is ruining the world NT
justin_2pac
10/27/17 03:43 PM
xx * Yup, 4 episodes in & there is no one I am really rooting for & no one I’m despising. Not sure if it’s the cast or something else. NT
justin_2pac
10/19/17 04:10 PM
xx * I am liking Ryan and Devon more and more and I really liked Jessica's "diaries" last night about Cole and his betrayal and her self awareness
colleenag
10/19/17 04:15 AM
xx * I agree. Hoping it picks up. NT
nicholaspuppy
10/18/17 10:18 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 466
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)