Forums >> Survivor >> Survivor Discussion

This is a response to: Chrissy is not smart enough to do any of this or she would have. She made a pathetic, coward move and wasted the idol. She won't be able to see any
schmooboy
journeyman
Reged: 06/27/12
It's kinda funny because the edit of the episode went out of it's way to make us believe it would have been smarter for her
09/29/17 10:48 AM

but if you've read the articles then you know that Chrissy and Katrina were not that close and if she felt more of a bond with the younger crowd theoretically she doesn't need to rock the boat. It would of made her an automatic target next loss.

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Some thoughts on the super idol. The fact it wasn't used does not mean it doesn't have an effect on either this survivor or future Survivors. In
trifecta
09/28/17 10:56 AM
xx * Chrissy is not smart enough to do any of this or she would have. She made a pathetic, coward move and wasted the idol. She won't be able to see any
robin0
09/28/17 10:47 PM
xx * The complete opposite. Had she saved Katrina, the 2 of them would be the next targets. She would probably be more of a threat than Katrina. As it is,
PVRlover
09/29/17 03:31 PM
xx * It's kinda funny because the edit of the episode went out of it's way to make us believe it would have been smarter for her
schmooboy
09/29/17 10:48 AM
xx * That's how I look at it as well, if you're in no danger & are closer to the majority than the person going home, why bother hurting your game? NT
justin_2pac
09/29/17 02:46 PM
xx * I think you're gonna see how wrong you are! NT
bb4peeker
09/29/17 06:19 AM
xx * Agreed, it's early days but Chrissy seems to be that perfect fit for a non physical threat who will coast to the finale if she survives a few TCs NT
justin_2pac
09/29/17 02:48 PM
xx * I do think the fake idol aspect could be interesting but in general I'm not really a fan of such big powers. Overall I'm glad it didn't save
nicholaspuppy
09/28/17 11:45 AM
xx * Agreed, I dont like idols that can be played after votes are read (see: how Yul won), whether it's 1 tc or the whole game. Way too big an advantage NT
justin_2pac
09/28/17 12:17 PM
xx * 1. If you have an alliance of 4/6, why would you throw the 1st challenge & be down in #s just to use it? 2. He didn't personally give the idol to
PVRlover
09/28/17 11:31 AM
xx * Ooops, I meant an alliance of 3, I was think 8 person tribes instead of 6. Thanks for clearing up that production put the idol in her bag. That
trifecta
09/28/17 11:57 AM
xx * ohhhh i was wondering why we didn't see it :) NT
Belle
09/28/17 11:40 AM

Extra information
Thread views: 2141
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)