Forums >> Survivor >> Survivor Discussion

Dreamer

Site Admin
Reged: 07/24/02
Loc: Think twice ~ cause it's just another day for you and me in paradise
The Castaways Battle To Prove Which Group Has What It Takes To Win “Heroes v. Healers v. Hustlers” On The 35th Season Premiere Of Survivor 9.27.17
09/08/17 11:04 AM

THE CASTAWAYS BATTLE TO PROVE WHICH GROUP HAS WHAT IT TAKES TO WIN – HEROES, HEALERS OR HUSTLERS – ON THE 35th SEASON PREMIERE OF “SURVIVOR,” WEDNESDAY, SEPT. 27

“I’m Not Crazy, I’m Confident” – The castaways battle to prove which group has what it takes to win – Heroes, Healers or Hustlers. Also, one tribe will earn an advantage when the game is immediately “ignited” by the season’s first challenge, and there is a super idol that comes with a new twist, on the 35th season premiere of SURVIVOR, Wednesday, Sept. 27 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

Shut the flippin' front door! ~~ Do you think you were born awesome, or just grew up badass? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* The Castaways Battle To Prove Which Group Has What It Takes To Win “Heroes v. Healers v. Hustlers” On The 35th Season Premiere Of Survivor 9.27.17
Dreamer Administrator
09/08/17 11:04 AM

Extra information
Thread views: 200
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)