Forums >> Survivor >> Survivor Discussion

This is a response to: Brad would have won if he would have taken Tai. But he cut him instead of Saarah because it was all about a personal vendetta. He let his emotions
PVRlover
Joker Type Cast
Reged: 04/28/09
Loc: Port Coquitlam BC Canada
I'm wondering if Brad was absolutely blind til the very end about Sarah being a strategist. He seemed to blame Tai every time the vote didn't go
05/25/17 10:01 AM

as planned. Just a feeling, but I don't think Brad thought the women were smart enough to outplay him

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Brad would have won if he would have taken Tai. But he cut him instead of Saarah because it was all about a personal vendetta. He let his emotions
robin0
05/25/17 09:45 AM
xx * I'm wondering if Brad was absolutely blind til the very end about Sarah being a strategist. He seemed to blame Tai every time the vote didn't go
PVRlover
05/25/17 10:01 AM
xx * maybe brad did underestimate sarah but i think brad had seen tia wishy washy ways for himself so he was blinded by any other explanation NT
Belle
05/25/17 11:57 AM
xx * I think that was more because Tai proved to be a notoriously fickle flip-flopper that you just couldn't trust. NT
JAF
05/25/17 10:29 AM
xx * Brad definitely underestimated Sarah because of her gender. NT
robin0
05/25/17 10:12 AM
xx * I agree. He voted out Tai for personal reasons. NT
BlondeMoment
05/25/17 09:49 AM

Extra information
Thread views: 313
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)