Forums >> Survivor >> Survivor Discussion

Blockhead
Jokers Pro
Reged: 09/11/12
Loc: Wrong side of another day
One question I'm still wondering about - when Sarah jumped into the water and swam over to the platform to pick up the advantage, did anyone notice
05/25/17 05:50 AM

that she did that? Did they wonder what she was doing? Did they ask her? It seemed like she did it in front of everyone but no one noticed. How is that possible?

FTB

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* One question I'm still wondering about - when Sarah jumped into the water and swam over to the platform to pick up the advantage, did anyone notice
Blockhead
05/25/17 05:50 AM
xx * They were all jumping around, getting into the boat. No one noticed. NT
robin0
05/25/17 09:49 AM
xx * i don't know i went back and rewatched the scene no one seemed to see her do it. M was definitely surprised last night NT
Belle
05/25/17 09:07 AM
xx * And they all jump in the water to return to shore. They're tired, and it's harder to notice what's happening around you when you're swimming. NT
JAF
05/25/17 09:20 AM
xx * She doddled until everyone was already downstairs in the boat. Also, the boat has blacked out windows. NT
PVRlover
05/25/17 07:16 AM
xx * I scanned quickly when they aired her getting the advantage and no one seemed to notice except maybe a production guy? From the boat they got on? NT
colleenag
05/25/17 06:56 AM
xx * One side was busy celebrating, the other side was too dejected to be looking around at others, & everybody wanted to get out of the water. NT
CubbyPuppy
05/25/17 06:30 AM

Extra information
Thread views: 333
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)