Forums >> Survivor >> Survivor Discussion

This is a response to: Which seems to suggest that Sarah really was testing Cirie. Based on Michaela's quotes here, we now know Sarah waited until
Matzak
Poo Bah
Reged: 09/04/15
That's how I thought it all went down. but again, too rushed. IMO. Excellent move by Sarah... NT
05/19/17 10:13 AM

As I Look To The Sea, The Waves Spark A Memory

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Quote from Michaela(she says Sarah did say that it was non-transferable and that Jeff for some reason ignored it, then Troyzan spoke up: here's the
trifecta
05/19/17 09:24 AM
xx * I do believe someone in production would have called Jeff over and told him the rules before letting him make a mistake like that NT
FurnitureAlliance
05/19/17 05:59 PM
xx * I'm not sure what happened as they are not giving us all info but... the Quote from Michaela is "think that Sarah said it first," she is unsure NT
RealityCK
05/19/17 03:48 PM
xx * Interesting. So Sarah did in fact give Cirie the advantage moments before tribal.
SpaceEVA
05/19/17 01:29 PM
xx * Another key issue answered there: "Sarah was smart enough to give Cirie the advantage at the last minute so Cirie never actually had a chance to read
JAF
05/19/17 09:46 AM
xx * Which seems to suggest that Sarah really was testing Cirie. Based on Michaela's quotes here, we now know Sarah waited until
JAF
05/19/17 10:10 AM
xx * That's how I thought it all went down. but again, too rushed. IMO. Excellent move by Sarah... NT
Matzak
05/19/17 10:13 AM
xx * Okay, so what I take from this is that production wasn't building Sarah up as something she wasn't, they were protecting Jeff's image as always being
trifecta
05/19/17 09:30 AM
xx * That could also explain how Troyzan knew it was non-transferable -- simply from hearing Sarah say it first. That sounds more plausible than
JAF
05/19/17 10:00 AM
xx * If this is truly how it went down, it sure makes Troyzan look petty making a big deal on tweeting how he doesn't get credit for it. I mean seriously
trifecta
05/19/17 10:16 AM
xx * Is Troyzan trying to make himself relevant before the finale airs or is he trashing Jeff and Sarah? Does something not go his way at the end? NT
Corndogger
05/19/17 11:17 AM
xx * Sounds generally true, although I wouldn't say that's a bad thing at all. Of course the editing isn't going to undercut the host and make him
JAF
05/19/17 09:52 AM
xx * Yes, I wasn't ragging on Jeff, production has to clean things up as an error by Jeff that gets corrected with no effect on the game isn't needed, not
trifecta
05/19/17 10:20 AM

Extra information
Thread views: 1526
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Privacy statement | User List | Game Room | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2.1

Copyright 2017 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.S1)