Forums >> Survivor >> Survivor Discussion

This is a response to: Okay, so what I take from this is that production wasn't building Sarah up as something she wasn't, they were protecting Jeff's image as always being
JAF
Jokers Pro
Reged: 08/20/04
Loc: Colorado
Sounds generally true, although I wouldn't say that's a bad thing at all. Of course the editing isn't going to undercut the host and make him
05/19/17 09:52 AM

look bad. Jeff doesn't have to know every tiny rule all by himself. I'm sure they have someone on staff that's checking the rules along the way to make sure they didn't goof something up along the way.

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Quote from Michaela(she says Sarah did say that it was non-transferable and that Jeff for some reason ignored it, then Troyzan spoke up: here's the
trifecta
05/19/17 09:24 AM
xx * I do believe someone in production would have called Jeff over and told him the rules before letting him make a mistake like that NT
FurnitureAlliance
05/19/17 05:59 PM
xx * I'm not sure what happened as they are not giving us all info but... the Quote from Michaela is "think that Sarah said it first," she is unsure NT
RealityCK
05/19/17 03:48 PM
xx * Interesting. So Sarah did in fact give Cirie the advantage moments before tribal.
SpaceEVA
05/19/17 01:29 PM
xx * Another key issue answered there: "Sarah was smart enough to give Cirie the advantage at the last minute so Cirie never actually had a chance to read
JAF
05/19/17 09:46 AM
xx * Which seems to suggest that Sarah really was testing Cirie. Based on Michaela's quotes here, we now know Sarah waited until
JAF
05/19/17 10:10 AM
xx * That's how I thought it all went down. but again, too rushed. IMO. Excellent move by Sarah... NT
Axelsen
05/19/17 10:13 AM
xx * Okay, so what I take from this is that production wasn't building Sarah up as something she wasn't, they were protecting Jeff's image as always being
trifecta
05/19/17 09:30 AM
xx * That could also explain how Troyzan knew it was non-transferable -- simply from hearing Sarah say it first. That sounds more plausible than
JAF
05/19/17 10:00 AM
xx * If this is truly how it went down, it sure makes Troyzan look petty making a big deal on tweeting how he doesn't get credit for it. I mean seriously
trifecta
05/19/17 10:16 AM
xx * Is Troyzan trying to make himself relevant before the finale airs or is he trashing Jeff and Sarah? Does something not go his way at the end? NT
Corndogger
05/19/17 11:17 AM
xx * Sounds generally true, although I wouldn't say that's a bad thing at all. Of course the editing isn't going to undercut the host and make him
JAF
05/19/17 09:52 AM
xx * Yes, I wasn't ragging on Jeff, production has to clean things up as an error by Jeff that gets corrected with no effect on the game isn't needed, not
trifecta
05/19/17 10:20 AM

Extra information
Thread views: 2366
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)