Forums >> Survivor >> Survivor Discussion

This is a response to: That's a good point. Tai has a tendency to get skittish and risk doing something dumb. Sarah only had 4 votes if Tai's vote (plus the
trifecta
addict
Reged: 04/28/08
Let me take this a step further. Maybe, probably, Sarah had convinced Michaela(and Aubry) that she's still targeting Tai. If she lets them know
05/18/17 01:14 PM

that Tai isn't who she's targeting and therefore they have no way of voting him out, they wouldn't have exposed themselves to Tai by voting for him. So, this was all a way to break Tai away from Aubry while keeping them both in the game. So she needed to steal Tai's vote to convince Aubry(and I'm guessing Michaela) that she's voting Tai so they should too. How she accomplished all this while getting Cirie to vote for Aubry is beyond me. Maybe she privately told Cirie(if you really were trying to help me, prove it by voting Aubry).

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* ***** finale if Cockpepper wins. Hoping Sarah or Tai get it. Cirie screwed herself not waiting a bit longer to get out Andrea as well as screwing Mic
BBFanJ
05/18/17 07:11 AM
xx * Did Tai not bring an idol to tribal last night? How does he not play 1? NT
PVRlover
05/18/17 07:19 AM
xx * Tai is the first one Sarah went over and talked to at TC after Cirie tried to play Sarah's advantage, and he was also the last one
JAF
05/18/17 08:52 AM
xx * Maybe she figured that due to the confusion Tai was going through, that she couldn't be sure who Tai trusted. She stole his vote and proved to him
trifecta
05/18/17 11:49 AM
xx * That's a good point. Tai has a tendency to get skittish and risk doing something dumb. Sarah only had 4 votes if Tai's vote (plus the
JAF
05/18/17 12:42 PM
xx * Let me take this a step further. Maybe, probably, Sarah had convinced Michaela(and Aubry) that she's still targeting Tai. If she lets them know
trifecta
05/18/17 01:14 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 868
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Privacy statement | User List | Game Room | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2.1

Copyright 2017 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)