Forums >> Survivor >> Survivor Discussion

This is a response to: Hasn't this been a game of flippers? Who hasn't flipped? Little hard to hold that against someone when everyone has done it. NT
Adamlovechild1
Virtual Realist
Reged: 09/14/11
Loc: connecticut
Cutie, Aubrey, Tye, Brad, Troyzan have stayed true to those alliance members who stayed true to them. Sarah is great tv but she's doesn't have Tony's
05/11/17 05:57 PM

Sidekick to smooth the waters. Zeke talked about how the players are taking things to heart unlike it's just a game. Sierra in her exit interviews is still struggling from what went down because she said she thought Sarah was a true friend. Andrea said the same thing about Zeke. I think it's old school vs new school. And old school players don't like flippers and those that play mind over emotion. Jeremy won instead of Spencer because of the old school players way of thinking. That's why I think if Brad gets to the end, he'll win.

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Does anyone even doubt Sarah will lose this season? I'm not really too sure how she'd lose, two more votes(her idol) with cirie and Andrea still here
Tinobow
05/11/17 06:45 AM
xx * when Sierra explains the Legacy to jury & how she told Sarah, that jury is going to love Sarah for that move NT
PVRlover
05/12/17 09:37 AM
xx * I think Sarah is playing a terrific, almost perfect game this season. She's never really been on the radar. She's not hated by anyone and if she's
trifecta
05/11/17 04:32 PM
xx * Sarah's playing one of the best games ever. I wasn't a fan when she first played but have to give her tons of credit this time. I can't see the others
Corndogger
05/11/17 04:50 PM
xx * The first time I thought she was juvenile about the whole badge thing. Tony played her, Trish, Wu, and the rest. She wasn't kidding when she said
robin0
05/12/17 10:30 AM
xx * Agreed. NT
FrouFrou
05/12/17 06:53 AM
xx * Depends if flippers don't win is still a thing. I don't see Ozzy or Deb voting for her. But Zeke and Hali would. Sierra is up in the air. It's old vs
Adamlovechild1
05/11/17 11:43 AM
xx * Deb no but Ozzy has been on Survivor enough not to play personal, imo. If she gives a good explanation I think she could sway a couple votes. NT
MegsMom316
05/11/17 11:57 AM
xx * Hasn't this been a game of flippers? Who hasn't flipped? Little hard to hold that against someone when everyone has done it. NT
trifecta
05/11/17 04:33 PM
xx * Cutie, Aubrey, Tye, Brad, Troyzan have stayed true to those alliance members who stayed true to them. Sarah is great tv but she's doesn't have Tony's
Adamlovechild1
05/11/17 05:57 PM
xx * Not going to lie... If it is Brad vs Sarah, I'll want Brad to win. NT
Hidef1080
05/11/17 09:18 PM
xx * Same here and same goes for Troyzan. The only 2 I don't like are the ones Surivor is pushing us to like: Cirie & Sarah. Anybody but them. NT
FurnitureAlliance
05/16/17 01:38 PM
xx * Not me he sucks NT
BBFanJ
05/14/17 11:35 AM
xx * Her only danger would be at the final four. We have seen many potential winners go out at four because all advantages are gone. NT
J4RCW
05/11/17 08:12 AM

Extra information
Thread views: 2834
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)