Forums >> Survivor >> Survivor Discussion

Dreamer

Site Admin
Reged: 07/24/02
Loc: Think twice ~ cause it's just another day for you and me in paradise
Survivor Game Changers: Caleb Reynolds Tells Tales of Fake Idols and Phone Calls (tribal council talk too)
03/18/17 12:27 AM

Survivor Game Changers: Caleb Reynolds Tells Tales of Fake Idols and Phone Calls

March 16, 2017 – 11:00 AM

By Josh Wigler

//snip///
Josh Wigler (Survivor press, Parade): So much for the Kaoh Rong Four, I guess?

Caleb Reynolds (Kaoh Rong): Yeah, so much!

Wigler: What happened here, Caleb? Talk me through it from your perspective. Why did they vote you out and not Hali?

Caleb: In my perspective, I believe… I’m just going to say this. I believe what was said at Tribal Council, which they did not show — obviously there’s a short amount of time to add everything in — but I remember Sierra at Tribal saying, “Why would we want to keep these two together? He was at your wedding.” That stood out to me. It made me think, “Hold on. So you’re telling me I’m going home because Tai was at my wedding? I’m going home because of that? That’s why? Not because of anything else?” Because I didn’t do anything wrong. So I stood up to her and said, “Wait a minute. So I’m going to go home because Tai was at my wedding? So Hali should go home because you have matching tattoos, from the last time you played together.” They played together on their season and afterwards they got their little tattoos. When she called me out on Tai being at my wedding, and how it would be stupid of them to keep us two together, we’re too good of friends? I honestly think that’s what happened, on the girls’ end of it. Then Brad Culpepper was just scared of me. He was a big, strong male on the tribe. When I came in, I think he thought, “Wait a minute. There can only be one alpha male here.” I believe that was probably his sense: “There’s another alpha male here, which means they can just kick me out because Caleb’s a better competitor than me. If they got him, they won’t need me.” Maybe that was his way of looking at it. But I’m sure there were a few reasons.
Read entire article here: https://parade.com/555782/joshwigler/survivor-game-changers-caleb-reynolds-exit-interview/

Shut the flippin' front door! ~~ Do you think you were born awesome, or just grew up badass? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Survivor Game Changers: Caleb Reynolds Tells Tales of Fake Idols and Phone Calls (tribal council talk too)
Dreamer Administrator
03/18/17 12:27 AM
xx * So Tai actually didn't backstab him, he was basically threatened by Brad to vote their way. Probably wasn't intentional but Caleb makes Brad sound
krh5038
03/18/17 06:12 PM
xx * Brad already had that reputation from his first season. NT
AZ_Cards_11
03/20/17 04:03 AM
xx * Gesh. Guess Caleb shouldn't have invited Tai to his wedding ! lol NT
krh5038
03/18/17 06:01 PM
xx * This is a good read...for some info of what went on the tribe Caleb we didn't see! Read this! Thanks Dreamer NT
Mazita
03/18/17 03:30 PM
xx * Anybody know who Caleb would have been talking about that tried to poison him against Sandra before the show started taping? NT
krh5038
03/18/17 06:10 PM
xx * That's obvious. There is one alumni who really has it out for her. He is a two time losing finalist and delusional mess Russell Hantz. NT
J4RCW
03/18/17 06:31 PM
xx * You are most likely right! That is who popped into my mind too! Only Caleb would be dumb enough to listen to that fool Hantz in the first place!! NT
Mazita
03/19/17 06:14 AM

Extra information
Thread views: 1733
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)