Forums >> Survivor >> Survivor Discussion

This is a response to: Not a fan of how this season is going. Too many big names eliminated early. Can't we get rid of Halli, Sierra, Debbie etc.
WillRulz
Jokers Wild
Reged: 05/22/03
Great season thus far. When you have a lot of alpha personalities, they tend to devour each other first. Happens all the time. NT
03/16/17 12:01 PM

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Not a fan of how this season is going. Too many big names eliminated early. Can't we get rid of Halli, Sierra, Debbie etc.
MaddyP *
03/16/17 11:02 AM
xx * I agree. Tony and Caleb were two of my favorites. Still have several left that I'm rooting for though. NT
BBO
03/19/17 09:23 AM
xx * How was a Caleb a big name? He barely showed any game other than being a physical player NT
FurlessBat
03/16/17 12:07 PM
xx * Great season thus far. When you have a lot of alpha personalities, they tend to devour each other first. Happens all the time. NT
WillRulz
03/16/17 12:01 PM
xx * Really enjoying for because big players are playing hard & getting eliminated but I guess I won't be happy if we end up w/ those 3 as the final 3 NT
Bellamom
03/16/17 11:43 AM

Extra information
Thread views: 359
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)