Site Admin
Reged: 07/24/02
Loc: Think twice ~ cause it's just another day for you and me in paradise
Survivor host Jeff Probst weighs in on the big tribe swap
03/16/17 06:37 AM

Survivor host Jeff Probst weighs in on the big tribe swap

Dalton Ross @DaltonRoss

Posted on March 16, 2017 at 12:01am EDT

ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY: Iím not going to ask you if you were happy with the results of the tribe swap because I know youíre happy no matter which way it turns out. However, I will ask what it is like for you and the other producers once you walk away from that beach after a swap. Do you all break down the most intriguing storylines as a result of the new tribes, and if so, what were the things that struck you most about this swap?
JEFF PROBST: Yes, thatís exactly what happens. The minute they begin to take their spots with their new tribes, all of us are evaluating the impact. Who is on the wrong side of the numbers? Who is reunited with someone theyíve played with before? What is the division of men vs. women? How evenly are they divided in terms of strength? Sometimes itís really even and sometimes itís very uneven. If there is one tribe that is clearly going to struggle in the water or doesnít have any strong people to do heavy lifting, you will probably see John Kirhoffer (supervising producer in charge of challenges) start to squirm because he is thinking of the next challenge and how it will play, but the rest of us just take note and move forward. Read on here: http://ew.com/tv/2017/03/16/survivor-jeff-probst-game-changers-tribe-swap/

Shut the flippin' front door! ~~ Do you think you were born awesome, or just grew up badass?

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Survivor host Jeff Probst weighs in on the big tribe swap
Dreamer Administrator
03/16/17 06:37 AM

Extra information
Thread views: 165
Thread Tags: Survivor host Jeff Probst weighs in on the big tribe swap

Contact Us | Privacy statement | User List | Game Room | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threadsô 6.2.1

Copyright 2016 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.S7)