Forums >> Survivor >> Survivor Discussion

This is a response to: We'll see but I would find that unlikely in a season like this that has been strategy overload. NT
JAF
Jokers Pro
Reged: 08/20/04
Loc: Colorado
Strategy often winds down when there's fewer people left though. There's just fewer combinations, fewer variables, fewer chances of finding
12/09/16 08:56 AM

someone to flip.

I get what you're saying though, and I somewhat agree. Alliances have been fleeting this season. At least large alliances, anyway.

I hope you're right, and there's still a lot of gameplay left. I fear that it could just be David/Ken/Hannah/Adam picking off Jay on the first vote with little strategizing involved, then maybe Bret next the same way, then a simple "eliminate whichever of Adam or David doesn't win the final immunity" to decide the F3.

Sure hope it doesn't go that way, but those 4 have the power to do it that way now if they decide to stick together.

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* 6 to 3 to winner in one night is ridiculous.
Fig
12/09/16 12:55 AM
xx * I've been wondering how they're going to do it all. Any word on that? NT
Barbara1
12/11/16 08:29 PM
xx * I think it's because nowadays they have a huge cast in case of a medivac, which happens all the time. No medivac this time. NT
FurnitureAlliance
12/09/16 04:53 PM
xx * I did a little digging & its still possible that Adam leaves. Filming ends May 12 & his mom passes May 16. Very sad. NT
PVRlover
12/09/16 06:51 AM
xx * How Sad! NT
Axelsen
12/09/16 06:56 AM
xx * Hmm, I hadn't thought of that. In fact, with as much as they've highlighted that storyline this season, I could see that happening. NT
JAF
12/09/16 06:54 AM
xx * And if Adam evac's before the F6 vote, then it probably becomes a cakewalk for David to win. :-(
JAF
12/09/16 07:02 AM
xx * If Adam leaves im definitely hoping David takes it. Jay is blech NT
BBFanJ
12/09/16 08:50 PM
xx * He's adorable and I hope he comes back! NT
FurnitureAlliance
12/11/16 09:08 PM
xx * I prefer 5 to 3 as well, but it could be that there just wasn't much back and forth strategy that took place to show us this time. NT
JAF
12/09/16 05:49 AM
xx * We'll see but I would find that unlikely in a season like this that has been strategy overload. NT
heyimstoked
12/09/16 08:02 AM
xx * Strategy often winds down when there's fewer people left though. There's just fewer combinations, fewer variables, fewer chances of finding
JAF
12/09/16 08:56 AM
xx * Not this season. Hannah got rid of Sunday to prevent Adam drifting off to B/S/J with David gone. These are mostly superfans. Already rehearsing their
Adamlovechild1
12/09/16 10:47 AM

Extra information
Thread views: 1659
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)