Forums >> Survivor >> Survivor Discussion

This is a response to: Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X recap: 'Who's the Sucker at the Table?' Did David make the right move? Let's debate
trifecta
addict
Reged: 04/28/08
I personally like the move. First reason is that knowing when to save yourself is tricky. You might know, or you might not and waste it or leave
10/13/16 12:07 PM

with it in your pocket. I believe that knowing almost 100 percent what you're doing with it is the best case scenario. Using it to save yourself when you really didn't need to(unless it's the last week when it doesn't matter) can put a target on your back. It's also considered a bad game move that hurts you at final tribal.

2nd of all, he saved himself for two weeks for all he knew. Chances are if tribes remained the same, the next time Gen X goes to tribal, his non-alliance would most likely go against Jessica again. He also saved his main alliance member Ken from Lucy's wrath in the future.

3rd of all, he kept(or created) an alliance member and game member(Jessica) who has zero chance of winning. If Jessica makes it to end, she will always have the fact she was saved and not her own game that got her there. This might also propel others to keep her in the game to the end. If she becomes loyal to him due to this, it could be the gift that keeps on giving.

4th, if David gets to the end, he can never be accused of not playing the game or started playing the game late. He started his resume early and every tiny move he makes from here on is a giant addition.

5th, one thing everybody forgets, David has as good of chance if not better of finding the HII again. He's found it once without a clue and has at least experience of how to look for it.

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X recap: 'Who's the Sucker at the Table?' Did David make the right move? Let's debate
Dreamer Administrator
10/13/16 02:26 AM
xx * I personally like the move. First reason is that knowing when to save yourself is tricky. You might know, or you might not and waste it or leave
trifecta
10/13/16 12:07 PM
xx * I agree with #4, but not the rest. If he's followed the game at all, he should know that epi 5 is the likely spot for a reshuffle.
JAF
10/13/16 12:45 PM
xx * Well, as far as the reshuffle goes, he's probably in good shape there as I see him integrating with millennials as well as anyone from gen x. I just
trifecta
10/13/16 01:02 PM
xx * If the idol is found out, I'd agree on that point. It's dangerous for others to know you have an idol, and makes you an immediate target unless maybe
JAF
10/13/16 01:41 PM
xx * IMO he made himself more a target. he didn't go alone with the larger alliance and blindsided them. he wasn't on anyone's radar and i would
Belle
10/13/16 01:41 PM
xx * Save the domierring bitch who thought she ran things ? LOL LOL ***** Lucy she turned on someone who didn't want her gone NT
BBFanJ
10/13/16 02:42 PM
xx * Yeah it makes much more sense to save the person that threw you under the bus doesn't it. NT
Belle
10/13/16 03:47 PM
xx * Like Lucy who threw Jessica under when Jessica didn't want her gone and trusted her? NT
BBFanJ
10/19/16 05:35 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 1935
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)