Forums >> Survivor >> Survivor Discussion

SpaceEVA
Joker Eager Beaver
Reged: 08/26/12
Out of all generation x out there it seems like they found the most average group possible. I guess they wanted to give millennials a chance
09/22/16 06:13 AM

Can't think of many other reasons why they put this particular group of people together.

How can the gen x males have no male diversity. About 3 of them blend together in Chris/Bret/Paul being a similar archetype. Diversity was a big thing for generation x.

Kind of let down by the casting. The millennial casting seems better although also lacking in diversity in the males.

Hopefully a couple of these gen x red shirts come into their own and step up from average. Who among them? i can't see any potential yet. Maybe Jessica or Sunday i guess. Ken? IDK.

Millennials are looking better and that pains me. Mari's looking good as a gamer. Hannah could come into her own showing some observation and willingness to act on it. The pretty people group has the potential to dominate if a few things fall their way. Zeke or Will could be underdogs. A lot going for them atm. Meanwhile, over on the gen x camp is a big blob of blah. What the heck Survivor. What...the...heck.

Edited (09/22/16 06:34 AM)

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Out of all generation x out there it seems like they found the most average group possible. I guess they wanted to give millennials a chance
SpaceEVA
09/22/16 06:13 AM

Extra information
Thread views: 207
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)