Forums >> Survivor >> Survivor Discussion

This is a response to: Dalton Ross Jeff interview link (hope I did it right)
PVRlover
Joker Type Cast
Reged: 04/28/09
Loc: Port Coquitlam BC Canada
This is probably the 1st time I think a girl should take 2 guys to the final. Yes, I feel more confident that Aubry would beat Tai then even Julia
04/28/16 07:53 AM

beating Scot & Jason. Tai has burned Scot & Jasons votes & possibly Nicks. He has also been called out at tribal as a flip flopper. Aubry probably has all 3 of those as well as Neals & Debs(she wants a female to win). All the others who knows. I don't know that they love Tai like we do. They like him sure, but I don't think Tai has their votes.

Aubry does not trust Michele or Jason. If Cydney wants to team with them & take out Tai, Aubry is in trouble. Everyone thinks they beat Jason. She is next gone if she blindsides Tai. They jury loves her & she has a resume.

Edited (04/28/16 08:30 AM)

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Dalton Ross Jeff interview link (hope I did it right)
PVRlover
04/28/16 07:23 AM
xx * That's the link to Dalton's episode recap. The link to his weekly interview with Jeff is inside.
Corndogger
04/28/16 11:45 AM
xx * Tai never apologized to Jason, unlesd "I'm sorry" was edited. He merely explained his actions. He never apologized for them. I wouldn't be sorry for
robin0
04/28/16 10:45 AM
xx * This is probably the 1st time I think a girl should take 2 guys to the final. Yes, I feel more confident that Aubry would beat Tai then even Julia
PVRlover
04/28/16 07:53 AM
xx * I don't see anyone beating Aubry currently, but there a couple more weeks. If Tai won all the remaining challenges maybe. NT
FrouFrou
04/28/16 10:33 AM

Extra information
Thread views: 773
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)