Forums >> Reality Shows >> Think You Can Dance

This is a response to: I don't know. I know nothing about dance from a professional view but I thought this show would get more attention as well. NT
Beard
Jokers Pro
Reged: 12/24/05
I'm the same, I can't critique dance based on professional competitive standards, but I know what I like and what entertains me.
08/09/17 02:46 PM

Wow doesn't need to be defined to be amazing, and much of both these shows this season has been in the Wow category. Did you catch the finals of World of Dance last night?

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, then how bad of a decision can it really be?

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* A number of my faves have been let go already... NT
Hidef1080
08/08/17 01:24 AM
xx * I guess I could say something similar, but the remaining dancers are all so outstanding that it hardly matters.
Beard
08/08/17 10:03 AM
xx * I am still watching. I still love SYTYCD. Was not a fan of the other show. NT
cjj3
08/09/17 04:18 PM
xx * I don't know. I know nothing about dance from a professional view but I thought this show would get more attention as well. NT
Hidef1080
08/09/17 01:02 PM
xx * I'm the same, I can't critique dance based on professional competitive standards, but I know what I like and what entertains me.
Beard
08/09/17 02:46 PM
xx * I watched the finale. Hated the judging especially the middle rounds. Also thought the winner was pre-determined from the start. NT
cjj3
08/09/17 04:20 PM
xx * Huh. I was pretty OK with the judging, particularly the format they used, although I would have liked to see some of
Beard
08/09/17 05:04 PM
xx * I started questioning the judging when that boy-bandish group bettered Jabberwocky, and when they kept the guy from SYTYCD over the young dude. NT
cjj3
08/14/17 06:18 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 583
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)