Forums >> Reality Shows >> Think You Can Dance

This is a response to: This week was tough. I would have preferred both of the eliminated dancers to stay, but no one else deserved to go either. I thought Jake would be
Beard
Jokers Pro
Reged: 12/24/05
He is a hell of a dancer and entertainer. I wonder if he was hurt by having Jenna as his partner.
08/02/16 12:09 AM

The height difference, and those legs that are as tall as he is, only underscored his youth and the almost inappropriateness of him dancing with an adult woman. That's all I can think of, because his performance value was outstanding.

BTW, I don't think JT will be in the final 2. Tate will, and probably another girl: Ruby?

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, then how bad of a decision can it really be?

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* I'm very disappointed to see Jake go home, but maybe it's just Jenna's legs that I'll miss.
Beard
08/01/16 07:04 PM
xx * This week was tough. I would have preferred both of the eliminated dancers to stay, but no one else deserved to go either. I thought Jake would be
cjj3
08/01/16 09:27 PM
xx * He is a hell of a dancer and entertainer. I wonder if he was hurt by having Jenna as his partner.
Beard
08/02/16 12:09 AM
xx * I don't think the partner hurt him at all. Too many left are good and have lots of fans. I think Kida and J.T. may have the most fans. NT
cjj3
08/02/16 02:37 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 802
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)