Dreamer

Site Admin
Reged: 07/24/02
Loc: Think twice ~ cause it's just another day for you and me in paradise
Damn Good Twin Peaks Teaser Proves Coffee is Still King
02/06/17 01:05 AM

Damn Good Twin Peaks Teaser Proves Coffee is Still King

by Amanda Bell | Feb 5, 2017 3:25 PM EST

When it comes to the forthcoming Twin Peaks revival, we've been told to brace for the unexpected. As actor Madchen Amick teased to TVGuide.com, "Some of the characters aren't where you think they might be 25 years later. ... We broke the mold for television [in the '90s]. We're about to break it again."

However, if the latest teaser for the show is any indication, there's going to be at least one common thread between the old and the new: the characters' incessant love of damn good coffee. In this new throwback compilation from Twin Peaks' original two-season run, Special Agent Dale Cooper (Kyle MacLachlan), Sheriff Harry S. Truman (Michael Ontkean), Audrey Horne (Sherilyn Fenn), and the rest of the townies sip on some of that fish-infused joe as furiously as ever, with caffeine being the veritable lifeblood of their murder investigation efforts. Read on here: http://www.tvguide.com/news/twin-peaks-coffee-teaser/

Shut the flippin' front door! ~~ Do you think you were born awesome, or just grew up badass? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Damn Good Twin Peaks Teaser Proves Coffee is Still King
Dreamer Administrator
02/06/17 01:05 AM
xx * oh no i loved twin peaks.....showtime you are killing me!!!! i just decided to cancel all premium channels NT
Belle
03/02/17 02:42 PM
xx * Did you get Twin Peaks cancelled? Did you cancel all premium channels as a sacrifice to save shows you like? NT
Blockhead
03/02/17 03:10 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 298
Thread Tags: Damn Good Twin Peaks Teaser Proves Coffee is Still King

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)