Forums >> Retired Forums >> Scandal

This is a response to: What... The ...Hell? ....
Dreamer

Site Admin
Reged: 07/24/02
Loc: Think twice ~ cause it's just another day for you and me in paradise
'Scandal' Star Guillermo Diaz Spills on Huck's Fate: 'Don't Believe Everything You See!'
03/27/17 01:37 AM

'Scandal' Star Guillermo Diaz Spills on Huck's Fate: 'Don't Believe Everything You See!'

by Leanne Aguilera 6:05 PM PDT, March 26, 2017

What the Huck?!

Last week's episode of Scandal gave us a full-fledged panic attack when the hour ended with O.G. gladiator Huck getting shot multiple times at the hands of yet another psychopathic girlfriend. And, to make matters even worse, it seems like Abby was the master manipulator behind the entire thing. Read on here: http://www.etonline.com/tv/213783_scandal_star_guillermo_diaz_spills_on_huck_fate_dont_believe_everything_you_see/

Shut the flippin' front door! ~~ Do you think you were born awesome, or just grew up badass? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* What... The ...Hell? ....
wyndycty
03/24/17 05:31 PM
xx * Well double what the hell...I never really liked Abbey much and now a whole hour all about her...not happy camper and still hanging on by a thread
ne14cookies
04/01/17 06:25 PM
xx * 'Scandal' Star Guillermo Diaz Spills on Huck's Fate: 'Don't Believe Everything You See!'
Dreamer Administrator
03/27/17 01:37 AM
xx * I know, right? I was so angry I almost threw the remote at the TV screen. Show going off the rails, don't like it right now! NT
ne14cookies
03/24/17 07:50 PM
xx * I had to go look for spoilers and .....
wyndycty
03/25/17 06:24 AM
xx * Can't imagine wearing vest and did see blood ... but not shot to the heart, seemed to be off to the side...hope not dead. NT
ne14cookies
03/25/17 11:07 AM

Extra information
Thread views: 797
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)