Forums >> Retired Forums >> Pretty Little Liars

This is a response to: Well...that was interesting...any thoughts on the finale?? NT
mom2anangel
Reged: 07/08/12
LOL So many thoughts! I don't even know where to begin...(spoilers inside, don't read if you don't want to know :))
06/28/17 06:12 AM

First of all, I didn't hate the Alex thing. I thought in order to be satisfied it would need to be someone we cared about (kind of like Scream LOL). I thought that the Alex thing kind of gave us that, but allowed all the Liars to have their happy endings. She had interacted with Toby and the girls. It was a way for it to be one of the girls without it being one of the girls. I think Troian did an AMAZING job portraying both...I think Lucy would have done marvelous as well.

I wish the reveal would have come earlier...or even at the end of the episode before so we could have seen more of her trying to fit in with the liars and having them all realize "this isn't our friend" I am very disappointed in Toby for not noticing the difference in her...twice...just saying LOL. I think it would have been more fun to see the mystery play out with the girls and not 15 minutes of "ok, Jenna figured it out...lets go save the day" I did like Jenna in this episode!!

I didn't like what they did to Wren's character. I mean, I get that it was done bc so many people wanted it to be Wren in the Charlotte reveal and it wasn't...but he ended up being straight up crazy...and not in an evil sinister way...in a pathetic, lapdog at. I didn't like that part.

LOVED Mona...loved Mona at the end. Trying to figure out how on EARTH she got the two of the to France and why no one realizes they aren't in jail LOL.

Glad Ezaria got married and that all the couples are together.

Interested to see if there will be a spin off with the new crop of girls...loved seeing that they were the same girls from the Christmas episodes a few year back (the little liars)!

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Well...that was interesting...any thoughts on the finale?? NT
littlewop
06/27/17 08:58 PM
xx * what basement were the mom's referring toO? they took so many breaks and were on/off i can't remember NT
Belle
07/05/17 10:43 AM
xx * the moms were trapped in the DeLaurentis basement by A and was never revealed how they got out. Episode 6-9 8/4/15..see article for more details...
caressastar
07/07/17 06:12 PM
xx * I agree it felt rushed and I have been a Mona fan since the beginning and glad she was a major part of the end story. Also love the moms <3 Ella!! NT
caressastar
07/05/17 09:57 AM
xx * LOL So many thoughts! I don't even know where to begin...(spoilers inside, don't read if you don't want to know :))
mom2anangel
06/28/17 06:12 AM
xx * The Mona thing bothered me the most.............(see inside)
littlewop
07/02/17 09:03 PM
xx * if they do a spin off hope the revel doesn't take so long. the only reason i'm watching is for the revel NT
Belle
06/28/17 08:29 AM
xx * Rumor has it Marlene is developing Perfectionist (another one of Shepard's series) for freeform. The group of girl in the finale may be the 5 girls
mom2anangel
06/28/17 10:07 AM
xx * that would make sense :) okay i watched the finale last night i'm a little annoyed after making us wait so long i'm sad they didn't make
Belle
06/29/17 07:48 AM

Extra information
Thread views: 1183
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)