Forums >> Current Affairs >> News Stand

AskMedia
Carpal Tunnel
Reged: 09/05/17
Chris Matthews Makes Vulgar Joke About Hillary Clinton: ‘Where’s That Bill Cosby Pill I Brought With Me?’
01/13/18 01:39 AM

Link

MSNBC host Chris Matthews is finding himself in hot water once again. This time, it’s for making a gross joke about 2016 presidential candidate Hillary Clinton.

New York Magazine’s The Cut published a video on Friday showing Matthews making jokes about the former Secretary of State before an interview in Iowa on January 5, 2016, during the Democratic primary. It was Clinton’s first national television interview of 2016.

“Can I have some of the queen’s waters? Precious waters?” he remarks. “Where’s that Bill Cosby pill I brought with me?” Matthews then says, laughing.

Matthews provided a statement to The Cut, apologizing for his gross joke: “This was a terrible comment I made in poor taste during the height of the Bill Cosby headlines,” stated Matthews. “I realize that’s no excuse. I deeply regret it and I’m sorry.”

This is far from the first time Matthews has insulted the former First Lady.

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Chris Matthews Makes Vulgar Joke About Hillary Clinton: ‘Where’s That Bill Cosby Pill I Brought With Me?’
AskMedia
01/13/18 01:39 AM
xx * What on earth is wrong with him. That’s shouldn’t be the first thing that comes to mind when addressing a former First Lady of The United States of America. NT
AskMedia
01/13/18 08:22 AM
xx * Yeah, because date rape is hilarious. (Note for some who might not understand - this is sarcasm.) NT
ChiefBrody
01/13/18 08:46 AM

Extra information
Thread views: 44
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Privacy statement | User List | Game Room | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2.1

Copyright 2018 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)