Forums >> Current Affairs >> News Stand

This is a response to: Hardball is good when he lets them talk. He talks over them alot. I like it more when he has guest hosts honestly lol NT
cantgetenough
Joker Super Slick
Reged: 09/17/06
Loc: California
I can't stand Chris Matthews. He may as well just have a show with no guests because he never lets them finish a thought. I like Rachel for the
08/18/17 08:51 AM

in-depth stories and the massive amounts of research she and her staff must do every day. All of the shows leading up to hers are just more of the same, one after the other. With Rachel, I know I can always expect something a little different and learn something I haven't already heard for endless hours during the day leading up to her segment. I also really like Lawrence for going where few dare to go.

cantgetenough has finally had enough.

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* MSNBC Ranks as No. 1 Cable Network in Total Viewers for First Time Ever
kidfresh512
08/17/17 04:56 PM
xx * Rachel is too cerebral for me, I prefer Hardball with Chris and the Last Word with Lawrence NT
petite6
08/18/17 07:29 AM
xx * I love Rachel and did you know she is a master mixologist? You need to get invited to one of her cocktail parties. NT
xrayspex
08/18/17 09:17 AM
xx * Hardball is good when he lets them talk. He talks over them alot. I like it more when he has guest hosts honestly lol NT
kidfresh512
08/18/17 08:09 AM
xx * that's my favorite part LOL NT
petite6
08/18/17 11:37 AM
xx * I can't stand Chris Matthews. He may as well just have a show with no guests because he never lets them finish a thought. I like Rachel for the
cantgetenough
08/18/17 08:51 AM
xx * Well, ya, but FOX has lost most of their top draws and anchors due to an unfortunate series of misunderstandings.
Beard
08/17/17 05:10 PM
xx * Wow. NT
HarleyQ
08/17/17 05:22 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 414
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)