Forums >> Reality Shows >> MTV Reality Shows

This is a response to: I agree with you completely and also about Maci has that washed out look with those dim eyes. That is boozing it and not exhausted tired mom washed
chirtygirl74
addict
Reged: 03/08/13
I think Maci is caught in a cycle of the party never ends moment! I wonder now about the fight between Larry and Ryan, wonder what was really up
06/15/17 05:49 PM

with that. Is that when the drug thing surfaced? I know his parents are enablers even if they never admit it. I agree with you 100% about the drug testing. Look what good it would have done for Jenelle, Leah, Ryan and Amber. The show could have helped them sooner, my thought is always these kids in cars, homes or wherever with this high parent. Thank GOD Gary, Corey, Taylor/Maci/Edwards and Barbara have stepped it up for the kids. MTV doing nothing but filming the downward spiral. All for ratings.
I am glad Leah has Gary and Christina, a real family to show her how to be as a woman, mother and general good person. I mean Amber is talking about baby hooker makeup and lap dances in front of the kid. And yes booze with certain drugs gives you a very different high-not so mellow but amped up. If you are coming down off cocaine or crack-any kind of stimulant drug, Depakote(drug for manic depressives-bipolar) is a great drug to come down with, it mellows out the cravings for the coke stimulants. Pills are way over prescribed in this country. I know someone who takes anti-depressants and drinks every night, she passes out around 8pm no matter what is going on in her house-she has 4 kids. She has perfected the pill/cocktail ratio for herself, she does not even need the meds she knows what to tell the doctor to give her more and higher dosage. It is real shame:(
I am shocked that Dr. Drew does not do more either, is this not his area of expertise?? What is the point of having him on the show anyways...

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* MTV needs to do drug test on their cast. Maybe the reason that Amber is still with Matt is because she is using. She really looked good when
laci
06/15/17 07:42 AM
xx * I get how the producers don't want to get involved...but there are KIDS involved! To me, ignoring child abuse, and a parent drunk or high all the time
littlewop
06/16/17 08:44 AM
xx * LOL Do you think parole officer/police don't watch this show?? NT
TrinaE
06/17/17 09:46 AM
xx * I understand the show is to film and let life happen, but I agree with you. They should be stepping in when things are dangerous! NT
chirtygirl74
06/16/17 08:21 PM
xx * I think she is using or mixing her medication with booze. She was on a rant the other night I guess on video chat with ppl, which continues to
chirtygirl74
06/15/17 12:30 PM
xx * I agree with you completely and also about Maci has that washed out look with those dim eyes. That is boozing it and not exhausted tired mom washed
laci
06/15/17 03:58 PM
xx * I think Maci is caught in a cycle of the party never ends moment! I wonder now about the fight between Larry and Ryan, wonder what was really up
chirtygirl74
06/15/17 05:49 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 1744
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)