Forums >> Reality Shows >> MTV Reality Shows

This is a response to: I think she is using or mixing her medication with booze. She was on a rant the other night I guess on video chat with ppl, which continues to
laci
old hand
Reged: 02/26/08
I agree with you completely and also about Maci has that washed out look with those dim eyes. That is boozing it and not exhausted tired mom washed
06/15/17 03:58 PM

out look from being warn out. Why oh why did she go down this road. Does she not have any other social life than those guys with their dirt bikes. I do not know if this is true but I read yesterday that Ryan is in rehab and his girlfriend told his parents he was using. She said the mother denied it and the father was the one that asked her what is wrong with him. Seems to me like Ryan has an older brother and if he does then you cannot make me believe that he don't know that Ryan has a drug problem and that he didn't tell his parents.
Ambers brother needs to collect her and put her in a psyche ward. Leah's dad moved closer to Amber so now he can keep an eye out more when Leah is at Ambers. I would be terrified for Leah to be around Matt. As much as I like these moms I hate watching them self destruct staying on the wrong paths repeating the same mistakes over and over. They need to stop this show till they all have substance abuse test. And to think they all hated Farrah as if they are saints theirself. I always called this teen mom show the mean girls.

Lastly someone once told me if you take tranquilizers like Xanax with wine you get a "kick". I don't know if its true its just what someone told me. Doing that can also put you in a coma and you can die.

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* MTV needs to do drug test on their cast. Maybe the reason that Amber is still with Matt is because she is using. She really looked good when
laci
06/15/17 07:42 AM
xx * I get how the producers don't want to get involved...but there are KIDS involved! To me, ignoring child abuse, and a parent drunk or high all the time
littlewop
06/16/17 08:44 AM
xx * LOL Do you think parole officer/police don't watch this show?? NT
TrinaE
06/17/17 09:46 AM
xx * I understand the show is to film and let life happen, but I agree with you. They should be stepping in when things are dangerous! NT
chirtygirl74
06/16/17 08:21 PM
xx * I think she is using or mixing her medication with booze. She was on a rant the other night I guess on video chat with ppl, which continues to
chirtygirl74
06/15/17 12:30 PM
xx * I agree with you completely and also about Maci has that washed out look with those dim eyes. That is boozing it and not exhausted tired mom washed
laci
06/15/17 03:58 PM
xx * I think Maci is caught in a cycle of the party never ends moment! I wonder now about the fight between Larry and Ryan, wonder what was really up
chirtygirl74
06/15/17 05:49 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 1743
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)