Forums >> Reality Shows >> MTV Reality Shows

This is a response to: Kail is horrible with regards to Javi..so sick of Jenelle referring to her mother as 'dude' NT
augie
Poster Emeritus
Reged: 07/24/02
Loc: NC
Personally I think they both have some major communication problems. He can be way too macho, and controlling. She can be way too cutting
02/28/17 09:19 AM

verbally and doesn't always "get it". When she says she's the "mom" and should get more (as in time and consideration with the kids), while as a "dad" his time is equally important. You can see he loves those children.

Shame that Isaac falls in the cracks between them, because he loves Javi so much and is not his son. Yet he has shared his brother's dad (Javi) all these years.

While it would be wonderful for Kail to have everything, if she thinks dealing with THREE fathers and their relatives easily and seamlessly she is just crazy. This would not be easy with 2, much less 3.

She is not an island, other people love her children too, and she should never deprive them of their time and love.
Soon enough the three children will grow up and I wonder they will feel regarding all of this.

Granted Kail had the kids for many months "by herself" - well, all I have to say is "SO WHAT?". That's life and what it dealt you, now is different, and going forward is different and when you add #3, it will be different again.
And when the kids are teenagers it will be different again.

I was thinking - add #3. Isaac wants to go with Lincoln to see Javi, Javi says sure, what is Kail going to do to tell #3 that they can't go anywhere with Javi. Do you break Isaac heart and say you can no longer see Javi?

Do you break up the kids with each one going to visit their father on the same day? Who gets who on any given day?

Geesh, life is hard enough with a committed one mom/dad family - why add more chaos and pain to children's lives.

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Kail is horrible with regards to Javi..so sick of Jenelle referring to her mother as 'dude' NT
dekajo
02/28/17 06:48 AM
xx * Except for Chelsea, all the season 2 moms are a total mess. Had to laugh at Leah lecturing Jeremy about marriage. I think Chelsea had the strongest
littlewop
02/28/17 10:06 AM
xx * Chelsea with her boring pinterest life, and annoying baby talk. Leah seems to slowly be getting it together, can't help but root for her. NT
Dexter
02/28/17 12:16 PM
xx * Personally I think they both have some major communication problems. He can be way too macho, and controlling. She can be way too cutting
augie *
02/28/17 09:19 AM
xx * Kail thinks it is hard now, I agree wait till #3 is here. Joe is pretty easy going(Vee sees things differently), Joe does not want to rock the boat
chirtygirl74
02/28/17 07:27 PM
xx * I thought that one of the episodes showed Jace saying he wanted to stay with Barb. NT
littlewop
02/28/17 08:23 PM
xx * He said it to Barb but he has sort of said it to Jenelle too. Not sure if it was real w/Jenelle. Hopefully a Judge will ask Jace. NT
chirtygirl74
03/01/17 05:44 AM
xx * Asking childen you never know what you will get. With both people you love looking at you, how is a kid supposed to say anything. It is not really
augie *
03/01/17 12:03 PM
xx * 100% totally agree. That poor kid is torn between a mom who acts like a big sis and the other person who is the MOM to him. You see it in his face. NT
chirtygirl74
03/01/17 08:55 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 2108
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)