Forums >> Reality Shows >> MTV Reality Shows

This is a response to: Pretty sure she did. At least Joe & Vi are willing to let Javi still see Issac. NT
jmtoad22
Key Meister
Reged: 07/30/02
Loc: New Orleans, LA
I thought the same thing this episode.
02/10/17 11:00 PM

He has come a long way but seems to have really grown up a lot. He and Vi definitely seem to have their kids best interest at heart. I was really impressed with how they handled things and am happy that he talked to Kail and Javi about the way they acted in front of the kids and that it was unacceptable.

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* I love seeing how much Joe has grown up! He seems like a good guy NT
Carrot_Stick
02/09/17 03:49 PM
xx * Yeah, seems like a good guy with still no job I think. At least he cares about Issac. NT
augie *
02/09/17 04:33 PM
xx * I think he and Vi handled the situation with Issac the best. I liked he had a talk with Kail. Sadly Kail has relationship issues and it looks
chirtygirl74
02/10/17 06:32 PM
xx * Pretty sure she did. At least Joe & Vi are willing to let Javi still see Issac. NT
littlewop
02/10/17 09:40 PM
xx * I thought the same thing this episode.
jmtoad22
02/10/17 11:00 PM
xx * To be fair, most of these dads never stopped being teens when their children were born. The moms all had to grow up fast, and missed out on a lot of
littlewop
02/11/17 11:12 AM

Extra information
Thread views: 1481
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)