Forums >> Reality Shows >> MTV Reality Shows

This is a response to: ITA with you. MTV should leave it alone and move on from the Carly storyline. Carly is not their child and I feel the adopted parents have been
augie
Poster Emeritus
Reged: 07/24/02
Loc: NC
I am sure that when the adoptive parents signed up they thought it would last a year, possibly two.....but this is asjking too mch. They want a
08/30/16 11:10 AM

normal life for Carly and they should. Having your life on TV is not everybodies dream, even with the paycheck.

Once both Caitlyn and Tyler were thinking college and jobs....now nothing except this show. Caitlyn smokes in secret from cameras, but it caught
her before, and last night when she walked into the kitchen. She is on the brink of destruction. Tyler has a mean streak, and like you stated, selfish.

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Tyler is such a baby, so immature and foolish. He has this it's all about ME complex...has had it forever. Carly may be of his blood but she has
augie *
08/29/16 10:00 PM
xx * ITA with you. MTV should leave it alone and move on from the Carly storyline. Carly is not their child and I feel the adopted parents have been
chirtygirl74
08/30/16 05:59 AM
xx * I am sure that when the adoptive parents signed up they thought it would last a year, possibly two.....but this is asjking too mch. They want a
augie *
08/30/16 11:10 AM
xx * Caitlyn admitted to Dr. Drew she smoked pot. I was shocked she said that on camera! I do not think I would have admitted it on camera. Both of them
chirtygirl74
08/30/16 05:34 PM
xx * I was also shocked by this... And she said sometimes like twice a day NT
jmtoad22
09/01/16 06:10 AM
xx * I am guessing the pot may be causing some kind of negative effect with her prescription drugs:( NT
chirtygirl74
09/01/16 01:22 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 1328
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)