Forums >> Reality Shows >> Gordon Ramsay Shows

This is a response to: Loved this episode. Those people are all a wee bit nuts and extremely entertaining. I can't wait to see the next episode. Excellent TV! NT
gizmo2tc
Professional
Reged: 07/22/15
Loc: Dayton,Oh USA
I thought it was crazy but didn't think the guy that used premade items in his signature dish should have gotten any points at all. And I think he
01/17/16 11:13 PM

should have been the one sent home. I mean if you can't even make your own signature dish when your on Hell's Kitchen then "get the HELL out of the Kitchen!" LOL

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* HELL'S KITCHEN | First Look: HELL'S KITCHEN Season 15 ~ premieres Friday January 15th
Dreamer Administrator
01/12/16 01:55 AM
xx * Loved this episode. Those people are all a wee bit nuts and extremely entertaining. I can't wait to see the next episode. Excellent TV! NT
CatsRock
01/16/16 05:34 AM
xx * I thought it was crazy but didn't think the guy that used premade items in his signature dish should have gotten any points at all. And I think he
gizmo2tc
01/17/16 11:13 PM
xx * I agree he should have been the one to leave. NT
caressastar
01/21/16 06:09 AM
xx * LOL! Good joke, gizmo! Sometimes I wonder where they get most of these yokels from, the ones who are so bad at cooking anything properly. NT
CatsRock
01/18/16 05:09 AM
xx * Feel like I'm in the Twilight zone. The show just cloned former contestants. Really eerie. NT
CougarSpy
01/15/16 06:49 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 1724
Thread Tags: Hell's Kitchen

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)