Forums >> Non-Reality Shows >> Grey's Anatomy

This is a response to: It was emotional. I loved how they made sure to show her red hair though..and can't even imagine the drama that's going to happen. NT
wyndycty
Jokers Pro
Reged: 08/09/07
Loc: Austin via Chicago by way of Pittsburgh
I actually felt the roller coaster for Riggs too. He felt it was all his fault that she got on the helicopter right before it crashed -:( NT
05/19/17 08:41 AM

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* I Cried at the end when they unloaded Owens sister from the Helicopter with her Red hair falling over the stretcher....
wyndycty
05/19/17 07:57 AM
xx * Me too, I loved the way they shot him walking through the building on his way to the air field, I could totally feel what it felt like to be on the
MegsMom316
05/19/17 08:09 AM
xx * It was emotional. I loved how they made sure to show her red hair though..and can't even imagine the drama that's going to happen. NT
Rzy2
05/19/17 08:00 AM
xx * I actually felt the roller coaster for Riggs too. He felt it was all his fault that she got on the helicopter right before it crashed -:( NT
wyndycty
05/19/17 08:41 AM
xx * Yes, I did too! I loved Meredith's reaction 'If it were Derek I'd already be gone', I hurt for her though! NT
MegsMom316
05/19/17 08:54 AM

Extra information
Thread views: 849
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)