Forums >> Soaps >> General Hospital

Herbsmum
veteran
Reged: 02/25/14
I absolutley loved the Thursday and Fridays shows. The smack down of Nell was priceless. From Sonny in the background with his nodding and facial
03/06/17 04:04 PM

expressions to the slap to Nell showing her true colors to Mickey. Sam waking up when they put the baby on her chest was pretty Awesome too. Olivia is on her way down this week too I hope. Hope Alexis has to save Jules!

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* I absolutley loved the Thursday and Fridays shows. The smack down of Nell was priceless. From Sonny in the background with his nodding and facial
Herbsmum
03/06/17 04:04 PM
xx * Would you mind giving me a recap of what happened Friday? We were preempted for a stupid car chase. I'm watching today's show now, but have no idea
LibraLady
03/06/17 04:32 PM
xx * No Prob
Herbsmum
03/06/17 04:46 PM
xx * Thanks so much. I'm to the part in today's show where it looks like Liv thinks she can bring Duke back, then Franco and Liz hear the noise in the car
LibraLady
03/06/17 04:54 PM
xx * I think she will. I hope sonny connects the dots and realizes he never even slept with her. I even think we will see Julexis again. NT
Herbsmum
03/08/17 12:21 PM
xx * i'm wondering if carly finally figures out sonny did nothing NT
Belle
03/08/17 12:25 PM
xx * Nells story does not stand up to me. If what Nell was told was true Carly would have known exactly who she was. Makes no sense to me. Although loved
Herbsmum
03/08/17 12:32 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 1046
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)