Forums >> Soaps >> General Hospital

This is a response to: dumbest ************* writing yet...if SAM heard JASON and it appeared she did, twice, she would yell scream yowl for him...FIRE THE WRITERS ! NT
Liss
Type Cast
Reged: 09/10/02
Loc: Mid-Mo
And this morning's observation from yesterday's show...
03/02/17 07:54 AM

Why is Jason stopping to chit chat with half passed out Sam on the footbridge? Don't stop walking you moron. I thought you were afraid she and Scout were going to die.

DO, or do not, there is no try - Yoda

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* dumbest ************* writing yet...if SAM heard JASON and it appeared she did, twice, she would yell scream yowl for him...FIRE THE WRITERS ! NT
stewart
02/27/17 02:54 PM
xx * And this morning's observation from yesterday's show...
Liss
03/02/17 07:54 AM
xx * I don't get why she's not screaming her fool head off. Makes no sense. NT
Liss
02/28/17 05:49 AM
xx * thats what i said too..but i was like maybe she was dehydrated, parched throat..plus the running water could of muffled her. NT
stewart
03/02/17 10:47 AM
xx * esp since with each contraction she was screaming. i kept hoping she'd have a contraction so she'd scream again NT
Belle
02/28/17 11:03 AM
xx * Very similar to when she fell down the stairs at Liz's house. He went looking for her and she did not scream. It seemed like she just laid there for a
Herbsmum
02/28/17 09:30 AM
xx * he didnt get to the house till it was smoking tho..jake the mistake left her there and didnt say anything NT
stewart
03/02/17 10:45 AM

Extra information
Thread views: 921
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)