Forums >> Reality Shows >> HGTV Reality Shows

This is a response to: I am not surprised to be honest.. NT
silverspoons
Jokers Pro
Reged: 07/09/09
I think they are digging a hole, now they say they don't show up at the seminars because of habit for humanity? & they use the same Utah company
08/29/16 09:24 AM

as Armando and Scott Yancy (flipping Vegas). So basically the coaching these people pay for is by the same Mormon run coaching service (not trying to offend anyone, I live in Utah and know the company and their tactics to sell a clean cut image) that the others real estate seminars use.

I guess they made the mistake of inviting the Dallas reporter , so they made a video saying they were at habit for humanity but it wasn't the same day?
http://www.dallasnews.com/investigations/watchdog/20160826-watch-hgtv-s-tarek-and-christina-say-in-a-video-why-they-missed-their-texas-date.ece

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Had no idea Tarek & Christina of flip or flop are into those rip off 40k real estate selling seminars similar to Armando.
silverspoons
08/26/16 04:37 PM
xx * I am not surprised to be honest.. NT
uvp
08/28/16 04:53 PM
xx * I think they are digging a hole, now they say they don't show up at the seminars because of habit for humanity? & they use the same Utah company
silverspoons
08/29/16 09:24 AM

Extra information
Thread views: 1115
Thread Tags: HGTV

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)