Forums >> Reality Shows >> HGTV Reality Shows

littlewop
Thread Baron
Reged: 07/24/05
Loc: West Michigan
Biggest pet peeve watching these shows: When house shopping (for an UNFURNISHED home)why do they have to lay on the beds? Shoes on, heads on pillows!
06/17/16 12:17 PM

I could understand if it was a furnished house, to see if the bed will be comfortable. But seriously, now I wonder when I had my house listed how many strange heads were on my pillows!!

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Biggest pet peeve watching these shows: When house shopping (for an UNFURNISHED home)why do they have to lay on the beds? Shoes on, heads on pillows!
littlewop
06/17/16 12:17 PM
xx * Pet peeve.. Showing house well below or above budget.. Couple have 300k budget but are fussing about 130k house being too much lol..
uvp
06/18/16 02:08 PM
xx * I loved watching HH the other night in Toledo Ohio with a budget of 100k....they found a place for 85k and it was pretty nice...
wyndycty
06/25/16 05:15 AM
xx * I saw that epi to and had the same reaction as you. Great price and they did not gut the house. I thought this is normal. I wish they would show
chirtygirl74
06/25/16 07:52 AM
xx * I agree...I had to chg the channel on the couple that had 4.2 million to spend and she said the front door would have to go, ugh NT
wyndycty
06/27/16 06:52 AM

Extra information
Thread views: 1460
Thread Tags: HGTV

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)