Forums >> Reality Shows >> Dancing With The Stars

This is a response to: He he he, I agree with Derek at the top and before you mention it... Anna was WAY lower than she should have been. NT
Beard
Jokers Pro
Reged: 12/24/05
Yes she was, and their little blurb about her seemed to agree. I recognize that there are others who are more popular and have been more successful
03/20/17 08:10 PM

but I really don't think she ever got enough credit for her quality of dance and teaching.

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, then how bad of a decision can it really be?

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Here's something interesting, and bound to be controversial. Someone ranked all 41 of the DWTS pros over the years.
Beard
03/20/17 07:27 PM
xx * Wow, a list compiled by one or more idiots. At the top should be those who have won professional international and national competitions. NT
DaveG
03/25/17 04:35 PM
xx * I don't see why, they were obviously judged in the context of the show and what they did there.
Beard
03/25/17 05:14 PM
xx * My perspective comes from my years as a ballroom dance performer, teacher and adjudicator, and, I have a rather low opinion of "E" in general. NT
DaveG
03/27/17 04:47 AM
xx * Witney Carson is too high and Anna Trebunskaya is too low. I don't know most of these Pros. NT
Hidef1080
03/20/17 09:00 PM
xx * He he he, I agree with Derek at the top and before you mention it... Anna was WAY lower than she should have been. NT
jblig
03/20/17 08:03 PM
xx * Yes she was, and their little blurb about her seemed to agree. I recognize that there are others who are more popular and have been more successful
Beard
03/20/17 08:10 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 777
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)