Forums >> Reality Shows >> Dancing With The Stars

debbiedu22
Joker Eager Beaver
Reged: 08/12/12
Loc: Deep in The Heart of Texas
Can't wait for Len to get back next week. So tired of these guest judges. Thought Leah did a great job filling in for Erin. Didn't care for many
10/21/14 09:13 AM

of the songs they danced to ~ not sure what's up with music selections this year.

Tommy's gotta go soon. Thought he deserved all 6's & judges gave 7's. wth?

Antonio looked great! Best dance so far for him, IMO. Yet judges gave him all 7's (same as Tommy).

Loved Janel & Val's dance. Great choreo & she worked it!

Sadie did great! Her extensions & leg placement are remarkable for someone having no prior dance experience. Thought it deserved straight 9's. Pitbull gave it a 10 (shock), but Julienne & Bruno gave 8's.

Wasn't that impressed with Lea & Artem (and she's one of my faves). Artem's choreo was awkward, IMO, and Lea's posture was bad from start to finish. She's got great potential, but unfortunately she didn't shine last night.

Alfonso always entertains me & thought his was best dance of the night. Straight 10's with exception of Julienne.

Favorites of the season: Carlton, Sadie, Lea, Janel

Pay it forward ~ Deb

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Can't wait for Len to get back next week. So tired of these guest judges. Thought Leah did a great job filling in for Erin. Didn't care for many
debbiedu22
10/21/14 09:13 AM
xx * OMG,I so agree that Tommy and ASJ getting the same scores was a travesty. Get rid of a judge. Carlton is my fav this season. Always fun. NT
Herbsmum
10/22/14 01:26 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 199
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)