Forums >> Soaps >> Days of Our Lives

This is a response to: Arianne Zucker (Nicole Walker) & Vincent Irizarry (Deimos Kiriakis) are leaving Days of our Lives.
curt37
Thread Baron
Reged: 07/27/09
Loc: Cincinnati
I thought Vincent Irizarry (Deimos) would be the next villain after Joseph Mascolo (Stefano) left (RIP). I'm really going to miss Arianne though.
03/07/17 01:55 AM

She's so beautiful and such a great actress. I hope She comes back. I hope Allison Sweeney and James Scott come back too, but I'm not holding my breath.

"A republic, if you can keep it."

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Arianne Zucker (Nicole Walker) & Vincent Irizarry (Deimos Kiriakis) are leaving Days of our Lives.
gizmo2tc
03/05/17 02:24 PM
xx * I read one interview that one reason she wanted to leave was how they killed off her boyfriend off screen, Dr Dan. It made her mad. I will miss her NT
tamtlp
03/20/17 02:46 AM
xx * I read that one too, I'm going to miss her too! Big loss for the show! NT
gizmo2tc
03/23/17 02:12 PM
xx * I thought Vincent Irizarry (Deimos) would be the next villain after Joseph Mascolo (Stefano) left (RIP). I'm really going to miss Arianne though.
curt37
03/07/17 01:55 AM
xx * I was hoping he would stay too! So many other useless characters they can get rid of instead NT
angel
03/08/17 05:15 PM
xx * DARN! I love Nicole. I was hoping her and Brady would hook up. I liked them together. Don't care about Deimos NT
Molly
03/06/17 04:52 AM
xx * I was hoping for her and Brady to hook up too. NT
gizmo2tc
03/08/17 02:41 AM
xx * I love both of these Actor/Actress, I am really going to miss them and the excitement they bring to the show. I especially love Nicole! NT
gizmo2tc
03/05/17 02:26 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 990
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)