Forums >> Current Affairs >> Current Affairs

Dimples
Joker Eager Beaver
Reged: 07/11/07
Question. With the mid-terms coming up, what are the real chances of Republicans right now?
05/16/18 08:34 PM

With Trump still working only for his "base", and a complete lack of trust in the polls after the fiasco of the election that brought Trump in, what are political experts saying about the chances of Republicans maintaining the majority and what are the chances of a second term for the Trump admin?

I am proudly Canadian and a proud member of Jokers!

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Question. With the mid-terms coming up, what are the real chances of Republicans right now?
Dimples
05/16/18 08:34 PM
xx * Chance of: Dem control of House - 61.2%, Rep control of Senate - 66.8%, Trump reelection - 33.7%, next closest is Sanders at 8.5%.
jblig
05/16/18 10:13 PM
xx * Thanks but I still remember watching the polls and odds before the last presidential election where every one of them was wrong.
Dimples
05/18/18 01:42 AM
xx * Democracy has been undermined. NT
sneakypie
05/18/18 04:48 AM
xx * Well in the US for sure. I've been reading articles from other countries. There is a huge mountain that will have be climbed and cleared before many nations trust the US again. While a lot of
Dimples
05/19/18 11:08 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 72
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Game Room | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2018 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)