Site Admin
Reged: 07/24/02
Loc: Think twice ~ cause it's just another day for you and me in paradise
Tiger Woods blames medications for his arrest on DUI charge
05/30/17 03:59 AM

Tiger Woods blames medications for his arrest on DUI charge
By DOUG FERGUSON

Today

Tiger Woods attributed an “unexpected reaction” to prescription medicine for his arrest on a DUI charge that landed him in a Florida jail Monday for nearly four hours.

Woods, the 14-time major champion who had back surgery five weeks ago, was arrested on suspicion of DUI at about 3 a.m. Monday and taken to Palm Beach County jail. He was released on his own recognizance.

An arrest report might be available on Tuesday, Jupiter Police spokeswoman Kristin Rightler said.
“I understand the severity of what I did and I take full responsibility for my actions,” Woods said in a statement Monday evening. “I want the public to know that alcohol was not involved. What happened was an unexpected reaction to prescribed medications. I didn’t realize the mix of medications had affected me so strongly.”

Woods apologized to his family, friends and fans and said, “I expect more from myself, too.”

“I will do everything in my power to ensure this never happens again,” he said.

Woods, whose 79 victories rank No. 2 on the PGA Tour’s career list, has not competed for nearly four months. He is out for the rest of the season while he recovers from fusion surgery performed April 20 in Texas. Read on here: https://apnews.com/e2ef6fcbbe2e49c9b65c30f50438d058/Tiger-Woods-blames-medications-for-his-arrest-on-DUI-charge

Shut the flippin' front door! ~~ Do you think you were born awesome, or just grew up badass? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Tiger Woods blames medications for his arrest on DUI charge
Dreamer Administrator
05/30/17 03:59 AM
xx * Didn't his doctor or pharmacist warn him? NT
PointBeing
06/01/17 05:35 PM
xx * It was his fourth back procedure since early 2014 ~ I think he would be familiar with the meds NT
Dreamer Administrator
06/03/17 05:10 AM
xx * It's normally on the bottle ~ I bet he was taking Ambien too ~ Footage released of Tiger Woods in jail
Dreamer Administrator
06/03/17 05:06 AM
xx * I agree. Ambien or something else. Or enough Vicodin to be that messed up (would he even be conscious on that much. Also it would be way more than
doodles444s
06/03/17 05:19 PM
xx * I don't like driving on Benadryl. NT
PointBeing
06/03/17 06:53 PM
xx * Oh yea. I don't drive on Benadryl... the only time I've had pain meds was an injury and subsequent surgery - I didn't drive on them. NT
doodles444s
06/03/17 09:12 PM
xx * I agree. Especially if you are taking a new medication, you should not drive and see what your reaction is first. NT
tweeter
06/02/17 05:19 AM
xx * Dash cam footage of Tiger Woods' DUI arrest released
Dreamer Administrator
06/01/17 02:45 AM

Extra information
Thread views: 929
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)