Forums >> General Discussion >> Celebrity Buzz

Dreamer

Site Admin
Reged: 07/24/02
Loc: Think twice ~ cause it's just another day for you and me in paradise
Caitlyn Jenner Opens Up About Her Transition, Love and Trump (Extended) | Lorraine
04/27/17 09:20 PM

Caitlyn Jenner talks to Lorraine about her new book 'The Secrets of My Life'. They chat about her past with Kris Kardashian, her work for LGBT youth and President Trump.

Shut the flippin' front door! ~~ Do you think you were born awesome, or just grew up badass? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Caitlyn Jenner Opens Up About Her Transition, Love and Trump (Extended) | Lorraine
Dreamer Administrator
04/27/17 09:20 PM
xx * I hate Kris...and now she is all boohooing because the truth about her is coming out? Like how controlling she was/is..and what a B she is.. NT
Rzy2
04/30/17 06:31 PM
xx * yeah but Caitlyn started getting mean before their divorce and I remember how he started insulting Khloe then he started attacking her weight
petite6
05/03/17 11:56 AM
xx * I am no fan of Kris but I believe she did not know. If she knew why say to Cait I always wondered why you sat down to use the RR or why was she lying
CatsMommie
04/28/17 02:10 PM
xx * I saw or read an interview with Brody Jenner awhile back. He said before Bruce married Kris, he visited his dad & saw him shirtless. Per Brody ...
Rio
04/28/17 03:52 PM
xx * Oh yes that I know but that can also be explained away as there are men not going through what CAitlyn was who have that it's just if Kris knew why
CatsMommie
04/28/17 08:15 PM
xx * ITA CM NT
petite6
05/03/17 11:53 AM

Extra information
Thread views: 691
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)