Forums >> General Discussion >> Celebrity Buzz

petite6
Jokers Wild
Reged: 08/14/06
'The Hills' Alums Spencer Pratt, Heidi Montag Are Expecting a Baby: 'I Was Like, Whoa!'
04/12/17 09:16 AM

Spencer Pratt was still half asleep when he got the news he’d been dreaming about. On a recent morning at his Santa Barbara beach house, he rolled out of bed to find his wife of eight years, Heidi Montag, “just standing there,” the 33-year-old former star of MTV’s The Hills recalls in the new issue of Us Weekly. “The look on her face, I can’t even describe it. She was literally glowing. I thought she was about to say she made muffins or banana bread.”

LINK

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* 'The Hills' Alums Spencer Pratt, Heidi Montag Are Expecting a Baby: 'I Was Like, Whoa!'
petite6
04/12/17 09:16 AM
xx * was wondering what happened to them. this is one way to get back in the media NT
PointBeing
04/13/17 09:49 AM
xx * They been on celebrity big brother in UK recently-they were on 2 seasons-last one they were on was this year. NT
xrayspex
04/14/17 09:01 AM
xx * Yay! She's wanted one for a few years now. Speidi <3 NT
Dexter
04/12/17 11:16 AM
xx * the time she faked being preggs so Spencer would stay with her. oh the Hill days. NT
petite6
04/12/17 09:17 AM

Extra information
Thread views: 314
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)