Site Admin
Reged: 07/24/02
Loc: Think twice ~ cause it's just another day for you and me in paradise
Winona Ryder’s SAG Awards Faces and More Insane Celeb Moments Caught on Camera
01/31/17 08:26 PM

Winona Ryder’s SAG Awards Faces and More Insane Celeb Moments Caught on Camera

January 31, 2017 @ 3:55 PM
By Evan Real

Let’s get crazy! In honor of Winona Ryder’s many expressive faces at the 2017 SAG Awards, Us Weekly Video rounded up some of the most insane celeb moments ever to be caught on camera — which you can watch in the video above.

Naturally, Ryder, 45 — who served major face at this year’s SAG Awards on Sunday, January 29 — tops our list. As viewers witnessed, the actress made an array of facial expressions throughout Stranger Things costar David Harbour’s acceptance speech. During his passionate oration, in which he defended artists and outsiders, Ryder reacted with looks of shock, excitement and everything in between. Read on here: http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/winona-ryders-sag-awards-faces-more-insane-celeb-moments-w464176

Shut the flippin' front door! ~~ Do you think you were born awesome, or just grew up badass? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Winona Ryder’s SAG Awards Faces and More Insane Celeb Moments Caught on Camera
Dreamer Administrator
01/31/17 08:26 PM
xx * Mu guess was that there was alcohol involved. (That was my gut feeling watching it) NT
amandajaye
02/01/17 12:21 PM
xx * Good call, Dr. Amandajaye! lol! NT
CatsRock
02/01/17 01:55 PM
xx * it was bizarre, wasnt it? i couldnt read her reactions at all NT
kalliopes82
02/01/17 12:39 AM
xx * Yes, it was very bizarre and funny. I found myself watching her weird and comical facial expressions instead of looking at the guy talking lol. NT
CatsRock
02/01/17 01:50 AM
xx * Me too. It was hard to tell if she agreed with him or thought he was crazy or what lol NT
FurnitureAlliance
02/01/17 01:33 PM
xx * Yeah! LOL! NT
CatsRock
02/01/17 01:56 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 651
Thread Tags: Winona Ryder’s SAG Awards Faces and More Insane Celeb Moments Caught on Camera

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)