Forums >> Retired Forums >> Broadchurch

Dimples
Joker Eager Beaver
Reged: 07/11/07
I just watched the last episode of Broadchurch. This show has to be the most powerful and emotional drama I've seen in a long time. The humanity
08/27/13 05:44 PM

that was exposed in the eight episodes was impossible not to be affected by. Definitely an epic series. I've read that there's a second season. I'm not sure what that will be about but here is the synopsis of this first season:

The murder of a young boy in a small coastal town brings a media frenzy, which threatens to tear the community apart.

If you decide to watch it, be prepared for a crime drama that touches on the the old who-done-it style line but forces the viewer to be involved with each and every character. I'm giving no hints to the murderer, but I promise you'll be shocked. Two thumbs up!!

I am proudly Canadian and a proud member of Jokers!

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* I just watched the last episode of Broadchurch. This show has to be the most powerful and emotional drama I've seen in a long time. The humanity
Dimples
08/27/13 05:44 PM
xx * i second those sentiments. i was so drawn in to it all. did you figure out who the
Rabbit
08/29/13 09:50 PM
xx * Not at all! I found myself suspecting just about everyone the police were going after. I was shocked in the last episode! Did you? NT
Dimples
08/30/13 04:12 AM
xx * I had my suspicions. It wasn't until *spoiler inside*
Rabbit
08/30/13 08:59 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 1048
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)