Forums >> International Big Brother >> BB UK

This is a response to: Anybody have a winner in mind since it is already almost over? Who you think may win and who you want to win? NT
pigpen
old hand
Reged: 08/04/09
It's an unusual series so it's hard to tell. I had thought Sarah because of her diehard fan base but tonight's eviction show made me ...
08/15/17 05:11 PM

.. rethink that. The eviction crowd jeered Sarah's name even though she wasn't up for eviction. Then again, the eviction crowd is sometimes not a good gauge of how the UK public will ultimately vote. I also wouldn't be surprised if Sarah has a meltdown and just walks out.

Maybe a floater like Shaun would win because he hasn't done anything, is inoffensive, and was on a mega-popular UK TV show for ten years. I doubt he'll get nominated by the housemates.

I thought Jemma had no chance but she might becoming a female version of Bear, and her popularity seems to be rising just because she causes a lot of drama in the house.

Good thing Sam isn't from the Geordie Shore, or he may have a shot at winning just because he's an upbeat lad from a reality TV show.

I honestly don't know.

As far as who I want to win -- I don't have a favorite yet.

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Anybody have a winner in mind since it is already almost over? Who you think may win and who you want to win? NT
BBloverstarr
08/15/17 02:55 PM
xx * Helen or Shaun, because neither of them were already connected to reality TV before entering the house. (p.s. I haven't been watching much) NT
unclevanya
08/15/17 10:01 PM
xx * It's an unusual series so it's hard to tell. I had thought Sarah because of her diehard fan base but tonight's eviction show made me ...
pigpen
08/15/17 05:11 PM
xx * The "get so & so out" chants mean nothing these days. Crowds are way smaller, that was a handful of ppl chanting Sarah's name
justin_2pac
08/15/17 09:09 PM
xx * So true! I think Sarah may be losing fans left and right. Her edit last night did her no favors at all but I am so glad for it. Was tired of the Poor
BBloverstarr
08/16/17 09:09 AM
xx * Good point about the vote-to-save factor. NT
pigpen
08/15/17 11:01 PM
xx * As I've said in other threads it seems all but a lock Sarah is winning no matter what happens. Right now I honestly cant pick someone I want to win
justin_2pac
08/15/17 03:09 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 472
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)