Forums >> International Big Brother >> BB UK

This is a response to: Aug 14 episode discussion
pigpen
old hand
Reged: 08/04/09
You're not the only one.
08/14/17 07:27 PM

We're at the halfway point of the show. This summer's CBB is one of the shortest, as it's only 25 days. It's sad as not much has happened.

I agree. It is hard to get behind any HM. Maybe it's the cast, but I put some of the blame on production. They've really been lackluster with the tasks in both summer editions of civilian BB and celeb BB. The tasks can alter the social dynamics in the house, but I feel like they aren't putting much creativity behind them.

Having said that, I'm glad the Blue team won.

As for the nominated housemates, I'd like for Jam to be broken up, too, but I don't mind who goes. I do like Helen, because of her recurring role on "Absolutely Fabulous," a UK sitcom which also aired in the US for a long time on MTV in the 90s and early 2000s. You can see glimmers of her offbeat humor during her diary room sessions. But I admit I'm more of a fan of the show, rather than Helen herself as she wasn't the main star of the "Absolutely Fabulous."

As a housemate, though, Helen hasn't done that much. As Paul said to Chad in the bedroom in tonight's episode, I agree that she hasn't been entertaining so far.

For the UK public, I imagine Helen is the most well known out of the nominated housemates because of she was on a hit TV show, but that was long ago. Because CBB skews more toward a younger demographic, I wouldn't be surprised if many of the BB viewers were also fans Jordan & Sam's reality TV shows. They may elect to save Jam.

I think Sam has been the least inoffensive, so that may result in more fans, and he's probably the most safe.

I'd say either Jemma or Helen are most at risk. If I had to guess, I'd say Jemma gets the boot. Jemma is more polarizing and Helen's pre-existing fan base may allow Helen to squeak through.

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Aug 14 episode discussion
justin_2pac
08/14/17 06:45 PM
xx * I'm still stuck at ep5...are they still talking about the sex lives and who they like in the house? NT
M3gabyt3 Administrator
08/14/17 08:21 PM
xx * Kind of, it has been just as dissapointing as the civilian series. The cast is just not good at all NT
justin_2pac
08/14/17 09:33 PM
xx * I got through 5 to 8 today...every day it's about their dating plans. I don't care!
M3gabyt3 Administrator
08/14/17 10:57 PM
xx * You're not the only one.
pigpen
08/14/17 07:27 PM
xx * I was thinking same two are in trouble, Helen or Jemma. Jemma has done herself no favors with the way she kicked off about being up for noms so if I
BBloverstarr
08/15/17 07:58 AM
xx * It's only 25 days? That makes it even worse. It's not like these are A listers who wouldn't stay longer. I fear UKBB is doomed, so sad NT
justin_2pac
08/14/17 09:31 PM
xx * Yeah, 25 days, making it the 2nd shortest CBB ever. Here's the link to the news article about the finale date.
pigpen
08/14/17 09:58 PM
xx * It's over, and Channel 5 is thanks to that. NT
justin_2pac
08/14/17 10:16 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 594
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)