Forums >> International Big Brother >> BB UK

This is a response to: Aug 11 (eviction episode) discussion
MaryAnn
Key Meister
Reged: 07/24/02
Catching up.. Paul... I'm not letting you grow on me
08/12/17 05:27 AM

Paul apologizing, understanding that Jemma was winding him up for her own amusement, really working his program... It's always been my belief that you can't hide who you are on BB past 2 weeks but rarely does someone surprise me by being better than they appear in the first weeks.

I'm not a fan but he's moved up a bit on my list u til he mucks up again

Trisha... Works my last nerve with her neediness and willingness to be manipulated by Jemma. I knew bottom two would make or break her so this mornings news was no surprise. I hope she watches and learns something

Jemma...felt bad because I just didn't like her on sight. I hate being that person but as days go on, I've found so many reasons not to like her. She's toxic

Sandi... adorable :-)

Helen...ummm... I always have a soft spot for comedians because my son's a stand-up but good lord, bring it! Bring something! I know comedians aren't always funny but words are their trade yet I've never heard her have a cogent conversation.

"Be nice to each other ... play fair." Colleen's last words on Survivor

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Aug 11 (eviction episode) discussion
justin_2pac
08/11/17 07:54 PM
xx * I wasn't all that surprised. Chad has been a little better the last few days and Trisha has been making sure that the bed doesn't float away. They
ello
08/12/17 02:59 PM
xx * I thought Amelia liked Chad? NT
petite6
08/12/17 12:49 PM
xx * She's moved on to Sam now. NT
no1home
08/12/17 06:07 PM
xx * She nominated him this week. NT
ello
08/12/17 02:42 PM
xx * No that was squashed a few days ago when Chad was being too pushy & manipulative about the situation. She's distanced herself from him since NT
justin_2pac
08/12/17 12:53 PM
xx * Thanks!!! I usually skim through the epis but I missed that NT
petite6
08/12/17 12:54 PM
xx * Catching up.. Paul... I'm not letting you grow on me
MaryAnn
08/12/17 05:27 AM
xx * Paul is a weird one for me. I had no idea who he was but on Launch night when he went in I really, really wanted to like him. Then there were a few
BBloverstarr
08/15/17 02:50 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 652
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)