Forums >> International Big Brother >> BB UK

This is a response to: I'm confused. Why were Jemma and Trisha so pissed with Chad for being outside smoking with Sarah? Did I miss something? NT
Carrot_Stick
Joker Eager Beaver
Reged: 09/19/06
Trish told him she was mad that he said he was coming right back but then he ended up staying out there for a while.
08/11/17 06:43 PM

knowing some of the abandonment issues she has, I'm not surprised she flipped out. I don't know why Jemma was mad, except to provde that Sarah is right about what she says about Jemma. I think Jemma is just trying to compete for Chad's attention just to prove she's "better" than Sarah (in her mind).

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* I'm confused. Why were Jemma and Trisha so pissed with Chad for being outside smoking with Sarah? Did I miss something? NT
BBloverstarr
08/11/17 05:22 PM
xx * Trish told him she was mad that he said he was coming right back but then he ended up staying out there for a while.
Carrot_Stick
08/11/17 06:43 PM
xx * And I thought Trisha actually got on with Jemma but now that she's out she is telling anyone and everyone that will listen how aggressive Jemma is NT
BBloverstarr
08/14/17 08:20 AM
xx * Just 2 petty girls. You can't be friends with someone I don't like otherwise we're not friends lol. NT
no1home
08/11/17 05:36 PM
xx * Seems that is exactly what it is. Some high school popular girls garbage :/ NT
BBloverstarr
08/14/17 08:18 AM

Extra information
Thread views: 107
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Privacy statement | User List | Game Room | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2.1

Copyright 2017 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv2)