Forums >> International Big Brother >> BB UK

This is a response to: She's a nasty piece of work and I don't understand why she keeps getting a pass from the public for the things she says. NT
ello
Poo Bah
Reged: 07/12/11
Is she nasty because she stood up for herself against Jemma, who was frothing at the mouth to have a go at her? She is a total flake, but they are
08/11/17 02:48 PM

coming at her over everything.

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* So, if this "Woe as me" ***** with Sarah continues, and keeps being perpetuated by the public/people on BOTS, I might just have to drop the series.
pikatroy
08/10/17 07:18 PM
xx * Here's my thing with Sarah. How in the hell does she get away with constantly getting super personal in arguments? She was the first one to
pikatroy
08/11/17 03:24 PM
xx * She's a nasty piece of work and I don't understand why she keeps getting a pass from the public for the things she says. NT
attijah
08/11/17 12:53 PM
xx * Is she nasty because she stood up for herself against Jemma, who was frothing at the mouth to have a go at her? She is a total flake, but they are
ello
08/11/17 02:48 PM
xx * No, because she told a recovering addict to go to a meeting, told people he was stumbling around because he took a pill and asked if he'd been
attijah
08/11/17 04:37 PM
xx * I would say that turnabout is fair play on that one... NT
ello
08/12/17 10:23 AM
xx * I'm not watching BOTS this series, what are they doing to favor her? Is the audience agreeing? NT
justin_2pac
08/10/17 10:17 PM
xx * Rylan is friends with her and it seems that all the guests and audience members support her. NT
attijah
08/11/17 12:55 PM
xx * Almost every guest that they've had on for BOTS has said that they know her. It's trippy. Can't just be a coincidence. NT
pikatroy
08/11/17 03:32 PM
xx * I had heard they were good friends, so are they basically making her out as the victim in their panel discussions? What does the audience say? NT
justin_2pac
08/11/17 01:59 PM
xx * Yes, the victim card is def being played, also, her nastiness gets excused by saying "she's just not used to living with so many people". As far
pikatroy
08/11/17 03:29 PM
xx * Judging by the comments on the Daily Mail (who has been anti-Sarah since before the show started) about 75%+ of the public are on her side, or at
ello
08/11/17 02:52 PM
xx * I was trying not to judge because I honestly have no idea what she has been through. I actually felt bad for her in the beginning but it is getting
BBloverstarr
08/10/17 09:23 PM
xx * I guess she had some substance abuse problems and bouts of depression. But her constant victim act is getting old. NT
no1home
08/10/17 11:55 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 1026
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)