Forums >> International Big Brother >> BB UK

justin_2pac
Poster Emeritus
Reged: 08/01/07
BBUK fan from the US, seen every season ever & have to say this is by FAR the most embarrassing cast & season ever. Is channel 5 trying to drive
07/20/17 05:40 PM

This once great show into the ground? I've never missed an episode ever but this season has really tested my patience. The irony being it's 5 weeks shorter than the old Channel 4 seasons, how I miss those. Does anyone know if there is a deal past the upcoming celeb bb? If not I'm thinking this season & cast ended the run of one of the greatest shows ever. So sad

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* BBUK fan from the US, seen every season ever & have to say this is by FAR the most embarrassing cast & season ever. Is channel 5 trying to drive
justin_2pac
07/20/17 05:40 PM
xx * Watch USA, Canada, UK and Australia faithfully. This is one of the very worst seasons ever. Awful personalities, awful players. They suck. NT
WillRulz
07/21/17 02:58 PM
xx * I'm the same, watched every season of all 4 of those countries and this is easily bottom 5 of all 4 shows combined, probably worse NT
justin_2pac
07/21/17 07:49 PM
xx * I haven't heard anything about it ending but I agree it's pretty bad. During last years BBCA I watched Tim's season and Nikki's first season. Then I
attijah
07/20/17 11:23 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 389
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)